My first priority is guest safety. I have always tried my best to keep the Benton Park Inn clean, now I will focus even more on disinfection. Here are a few of our current protocols:
- Guest rooms will remain empty for AT LEAST 24 hours between guests.
- Rooms will be ventilated between guests.
- After cleaning, rooms will be disinfected with special focus on touched surfaces.
- I and guests are required by the City of St Louis to wear masks. You can’t tell, but I’m smiling.
- I have and will continue to practice significant social distancing to protect myself and guests, avoiding unnecessary crowds and situations.
The Benton Park Inn is a 3 room bed and breakfast. Choosing a small accommodation might just be that extra layer of protection you are looking for. A full house here is only 6 people, plus me, … and the dog. If you do choose to join us, we will do everything we can to keep you safe. Thank you.